Welcome to Harry’s Fine Jewelers!
We opened our first jewelry store in Tustin in 1992, right after we moved here from Turkey. We have always loved jewelry, and our passion for offering fine jewelry keeps us continually striving toward perfection. In 1998, we moved to our location in Irvine Jewelry Mart, and in January 2012, we moved to our exclusive showroom in Irvine.
We pride ourselves in carrying only top quality jewelry at affordable prices. The vast majority of our clients are repeat customers, whose trust and loyalty we value very highly. As a result of their satisfaction with us, we have become one of the best-known and well-established jewelry stores in Orange County. We love what we do and judging by our customer’s positive comments, we know they love our work, too! Many of our clients come by frequently just to say hello and to see our new merchandise.
In the jewelry business we are extremely knowledgeable and highly experienced. Our mission is to provide you with the best quality merchandise and the best customer service at the best possible price!
- “Graduate Gemologist” diploma from GIA (Gemological Institute of America)
- “Graduate Diamonds” diploma from GIA
- “Graduate Colored Stones” diploma from GIA
- “Fine Jewelry Consultant” diploma from GIA
- “Insurance Replacement Appraisal” diploma from GIA
- Members of GIA Alumni Association
- Mechanical Engineering , B.S. , Istanbul Technical University.
- Extensive experience with diamonds and colored gemstones.
- Members of “Jewelers of America”
- Members of “California Jewelers Association”
- For over six years, we have proudly sponsored “Home Aid of Orange County”, a nonprofit organization that builds shelters for the homeless.